Tuesday, December 09, 2008

That point...

I , finally reached that point . This sentence has been resonating in my mind for hours .
I reached that point where I look to things and say I know..
This point where you say I know .
I know it's being good to better bite later.. Bite? or trap or close-up or yes trap. An unbereable killing-end trap. An unforgettable one.
I finally reached that phase where I do trust.
I finally reached that point where I don't know where I'm goin.But I've always hadn't.
To an extend I have reached the point where I'm waiting for it to happen.
Where it's too hard to do too things at the same time. Waiting and living..
I reached that point where I realise. I do realise that selfcensorship is what make me block. That's what make us and our minds feel like being in a box. And the fact that we only are that image that we project to the society.
That box that represents us in which we do our best to stay in.
I do reached that point where I know that I'm not scared from suffering. I do trust. I do realise. I do live. I do wait. And I'm not scared. Anymore..

No comments: