Friday, December 26, 2008

Anything but this..

Say ,say, say, what you want but don’t play games with my affection…
Take ,take ,take what you need ,but don’t leave me with no direction…
All alone I sit home by the phone waiting for you baby
Through the years, How can you stand to hear, my bleeding for you dear. .
Go, go ,go where you want but don’t leave me here forever…
You, you ,you stay away so long that I see you never.
What can I do to get through to you because I love you..Baby…
Standing here baptized in all my tears through the years I’ve been crying
You never, never , worry and you ever share a tear
You say that my love isn’t real but just look at my face, these tears are drying
You, you, you can never say that I’m not the one who really loves you
I, pray, pray, pray, pray every day that you see things the way that I do
.
Say, Say,Say...But.
Go,go,go..But.
Take,take take, …But.

Me.



Lyrics Ilike By M.Jackson and Paul Mac Cartney.

No comments: