Thursday, January 01, 2009

You have a new message

...I didn’t wanna rush and send a quick message. I wanted to think about the things I am going to say carefully or maybe I didn’t know what to say.
But after everything happened in an extremely short interval of time, I am still not able to separate dream from the reality. After we said goodbye to each other at the airport, I ran to the plane. As I was going there, I thought about the day before, trying to capture everything, trying not to miss a moment and it was unbelievable. It was more that I could bare. I sat on my seat. Then I bursted into tears. It was the first time that I cried since...I don’t know when.

All of the things what I’ve said to you was real. As I got back to hotel two hours late, I looked for you in the farewell reception. Then I saw you in lobby, I thought that you wouldn’t go to anywhere that night, so I’m gonna have a chance for a drink with you. I went back to my room then came back and you weren’t there. I became so angry to myself. How come I missed this chance? Why wouldn’t I stayed in lobby, didn’t ask what you were gonna do? After you get back to hotel, all I tried was to get you alone and find a moment to talk. You know the rest of the story... But what I want you to know is that every word you hear from me in this story was real. Maybe I could better call it a dream. It started suddenly and had to end so quickly.

But I was wrong at one point.we drove to the airport, I didn’t think that you wanted to hold my hand in front of everyone. But the most striking one was the time that you put my hand in your heart at the airport. I’ve felt your heartbeat. Believe me or not...That was one of the things that I wouldn’t forget till the end of my life. It was so real. It was beyond words...

Now I sit here in my room, thousands of miles away from you. In my head, words of you are echoing. I hear that you say me “You’re crazy”, I hear you saying “Maybe” and tears are rushing to my eyes.Yes, we didn’t have much time to get to know each other really well, but this was the first time that I felt myself in harmony with someone else that I’ve just met. I know we have many things in common. Think about all the things that we have talked about. Think about our interests. I’ve never known anyone that close to myself in terms of them. Still I strongly believe that we are really like each other and we perceive the life similarly as each other and we could get along with each other really well.

But what we are going to do now? I know that it’s so hard for you to decide for that, but please just tell me what do you want to do now. I don’t wanna hear what do you think, I wanna hear just what do you ‘’want’’’for now. I can also gladly wait for my trip to visit you counting my days, thinking just about you. But if you tell me the opposite, I can really understand that. Because I was always the one to say that long-distance realtionships don’t work and that I would never ever do that. But right know my mind is blocked. After I fit years of joy in couple of hours with you, why not the week that I am gonna spend with you in the future cannot compensate the months that I am going to spend without you? Still, it is up to you... I still think that you have similar feelings for me. If it is not...it’s still OK. You gave me one of the best memories I’ve ever had and I know that I am going to remember this forever. So it is up to you...

I already miss you and your smile.
You are my city. You are my piece of art. You are you.
But I hate that it was too early to say I love you...




This is one of the messages that should never be kept in an inbox,at least that's What I think...

2 comments:

radio Njoy said...

faudrait qu'on parle petite sarah! :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!