Thursday, November 27, 2008

Concentrate, focus, just work!

Since this blog is way for me to express myself and talk about me, my life , my problems and things that make me happy. I wanna share a problem ,other than the facebook addiction of these days,It's a problem that can change the way I am and the way I evoluate so, my life.
The thing is that I have a concentration problem; I have always had problems to focus on studies. I'm talking about it today because it's been a moment now I'm feeling that I have a storm in my mind, a storm, more exactely a whirlwind going on in there.It's getting more serious, I'm just not able to focus on something, reading, analysing.., can't concentrate more that 5 min. It's wierd and it can be really dangerous bc I need to work, to study and I really want. Do have to find a solution. It's not bc I'm stressed, I need stress to work and I enjoy that so maybe I'm not enough stressed... I know this state in which I'm these days and I know it is not good. Scared doing nothing. I don't know if you get what I'm talking about, I don't want to loose time,hours, days,weeks, I need a solution!

No comments: