Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What if?

what if you feel that your mind is bigger than you are? Bigger than how much you can stand? than you can do? Bigger than your capacity and potential...
What if everything you have wanted just comes up . Just happens..Like this... What if everything happens in reality and that's means for real in real life..
But what even if in this case your mind just can't follow.. It just can't let the informations in.. It's just doesn't plug.. You try and try and try harder until water goes out from your mind and head... But like a system it just says : No ! Error ! It can't be... It's somehow like a character that is not on the list of possibilities.
What happens in this case?
All what want you want.. All you have wanted.. All you have dreamt of.
Am I stranger to my life ? Is this my life ? Is those the days that are racing and me trying to keep going? Is that mistrust that I'm feeling ? Is that hope ? Are those lies? Is this real? Tell me !

It's been a moment I havn't felt this way... That's not true.. I had.
I have felt this way .. So many times . And I did regret my innocence.. The period of my life when I felt things so deeply so much until I feel shivers of happiness.
What Am I supposed to do ? Continue? Stop? out? In? Where Am I...
Couple of days ago I was in my place...
Today I just can't stop rambling.. Can't stop making myself, building her but.. There is always this but,a no, in my head.. stopping and Scaring me..paralysing me.. shoking me.. destroying me.

3 comments:

Aychu said...

Dear Sarah,

(Like ur name, reminds me of "To Sarah with love! the song ? ok whatever !)

By Bigger, are you actually talking about the size or the maturity ??
If have a step forward on those of your age, it is great !! Aint it ??
If everything comes up, then you can just push your dreams to their furthest limit, once that is reached, you can just have other dreams !! :)
Water won't come out of your mind !!
Have you just won the lottery ??
Are you talking about Happiness or rather Sadness ?? I can't really follow you there !!
:(

Sarah said...

By bigger I tink I mean.. Ideas than go beyond what can be. And yes maturity and the vue of the future.
Push further my dreams? I thought about it! And I couldn't!!! I'm too realistic I think:)) Water is tears:)
I kind of won the lottery:)
Thank you for following:)

Anonymous said...

You have to never regret something u did in the past, because it may have an impact on your future ! not good one.. no more risk, no more courage, no more fun because there will be lot of questions, lot of doubt ! quetions that can break ur hapiness.. a hapiness u are living now !! go on.. profit of this part of ur life ! 2days ago u weren't in ur place, you were in a kind of routine.. so stop asking youself about how you feel, just profit !! Life is too short as u said :)