Monday, August 14, 2006

A dying passion..

Impassioned kisses...glances which find eachothers...time going though them. a good weather. a nice life : nice cars. nice clothes, restaurants, connected parties, a banal but pretty nice love story ...definitely nothing lasts.. life is however so imperfect but so beautiful. what the human being must know does not have any limit. what he's able to achive is infinitely small. head full of dreams evrybody knows what it is. it's been two days that I am planted in front of my screen.. I simply can't put on paper or rather in words all I feel or what I just came to live, to see .. during this last week i putted evry thing in doubt, in questions.. I swept the pages of my life. (short life :). my principles. I cried all the tears of my body,I also laughed until not being able of anymore. .i knew worst feelings, deprivation, dependence, despair...but also a new pleasures like freedom.. pleasures..of the body and of spirit. .the discovery.. first times. all took an incredible turning sinces a few times..I am an impassioned which some times dont know any limit… I could maybe make someones around me suffring . but I also knew myself on another angle.. a new facet of me which I hid since a too long time. all went out in one blow..a tornado..

(A translation of my last post in french ! sorry for language mistakes! but since now im gonna write more often in english ;))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, your English is getting close to perfect I notice! that's great.

And now.. you need to fall in love with a blondy baby math teacher ;)

Sarah said...

smart ideas ! like always :))
walah tarek you are soo niice !
we miss you already !
how is the coming back there ?
have nice time !

Anonymous said...

whaou ! i like what you write!
keep going little Sarah :)