Friday, October 21, 2011

A Story


Discussiong the concept of Facebook today I thought; Everyone has a story to tell.

One's facebook page is a glance of what his life is like, what he likes/does.
I was looking at pictures earlier, of one of my Facebook "Friends" Amazing pictures, taken all around the word. Perfect angles , great effects. Amazing I said.

This person, in real life seems so distant, so insensitive that it would be impossible to think of her as an artist or even someone who cares.

That's completely wrong, this person is an extraordinary photographer, a person who likes arts, who enjoys the very small things life.
I begin to see people differently.

I want to express myself!I want to hike in Nepal! Teach children in New Zealand!

Les apparences sont tres souvent trompeuses...

No comments: