Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First bike ride in Canada...


My first bike ride in Canada was an intense experience.
After spending a year in the US, here I am leaving in a new country, back speaking french. In a weird, fun accent.
Enjoying every minute of it, I find this part of the world extremely interesting! Surprisingly feeling closer to the culture and the people here. Definitely surprised by how much it is americanized, I study what I have always wanted.
So fascinated by my studies, for the first time of my life, this much. Sustainable development is my new passion.
I hope I'll keep enjoying it for long.


Sarah from Canada.


http://www.cinerebelde.org/wake-up-freak-out-then-get-grip-p-83.html?Xlanguage=fr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll enjoy living here more and more :)

Jess said...

J'aime beaucoup tes écrits. Hâte de lire tes prochains posts sur ta "nouvelle vie".