Thursday, February 12, 2009

ReMind me !

Since I'm building something, I'd say... important! I would like just to remind you and me of some advices :

Never never never, never lie about something. Even a very little small thing . Even when someone asks you a question like : Where the hell are you ? Even if the person online is the one for whom you're buying a gift at that moment.. Even in those kind of situations. Never never dare to not say the truth.

To be very carefull in what to say. And you know what ?Be Careful Even in the way you think, the kind of thoughts you're havin.

I'm not telling this bc I've just experimented a situation which has somehting to do with this but Just reminding myself a principle bc I'm convinced it's very important.

Building something alone or with someone is far from being easy that's why I'm trying to avoid critic situations .

Eventhough I defenitly know that these special situations are unpredictable!
Good luck :-)

No comments: