Thursday, December 09, 2010

once...

This is the only way. I know it.
I'm hiding . I'm hiding from my fears, I'm hiding my nature ,I'm hiding myself.
What if that's how it should be?

What if it broke already? What if it was irreplaceable.
What if it's the end? the end of who I was. The end of who I always thought I was.
In some way, I think it is.
I should be happy. I think I am. I've aways wanted to reach this . But...
I didn't want it to happen this way.It was definitely the only way.

That's the reason why I can forgive myself. I forgive myself and I promise to never forget about what I came up with the next day.
From now on. I'll be alright,from now on, I'll know all the pieces of the picture and never forget how much every tiny part is important .
No one could have made it for me. I did it, part of me is gone and I feel scared but relieved...

No comments: